As part of What Goes Around Comes Around, XPACE is hosting a specially curated library, a reference for any related thoughts, theory and writing surrounding themes within the overall project.
XPACE is proud to have guest curator cheyanne turions.
- Activity, Eds. Pedro Barateiro and Ricardo Valentim with Christoph Keller
- On-Curating.org (Issue #7), "Being-With," Eds. Elke Bippus, Joerg Huber, Dorothee Richter, Institute for Critical Theory, Zurich University of the Arts
- Nicholas Bourriaud's The Radicant
- Claire Fontaine's"Human Strike Within the Field of the Libidinal Economy"
- Recipes for an Encounter, Eds. Berin Golonu, Candice Hopkins and Marisa Jahn
- Markus Miessen's The Nightmare of Participation (Crossbench Practice as a Mode of Criticality)
- Dieter Roelstraete's "On Leaving the Building: Thoughts of the Outside"
Books are available to check out from July 12th through August 19th, 2011.
cheyanne turions is a curator and writer who holds a degree in Philosophy from the University of British Columbia. Conceptualizing curation as a social gesture and a forum for critical analysis, she was the 2010â€“2011 Curatorial Resident at the Images Festival and Gallery TPW.
Check out cheyanne's website here.